Updated: Nov 2, 2021
Top ten things to do when you visit Louisiana
I know that I am not alone in the desire to travel…..am I? Of course not. COVID has truly put a stop to most if not all of my travel plans for 2020 and the beginning of 2021. However, that doesn’t stop me from sharing what you should do if and when you come to Louisiana.
Southern hospitality is what Louisiana is all about. From the food to the shopping to outdoor adventures, Louisiana is the true heart of Cajun Country. Listed below are the TOP TEN places to visit in Louisiana to experience true southern culture and hospitality.
10. Mike the Tiger at Death Valley (Louisiana State University)
9. National WWII Museum - Art District New Orleans
8. Mardi Gras Museum of Imperial Calcasieu
7. Mercedes - Benz Superdome / Smoothie King Center
6. Avery Island- Home of Tabasco and Jungle Garden
5. Billy’s Boudin in Scott
4. Kaffie-Frederick’s General Mercantile in Natchitoches
3. Jackson Square - French Market
2. Cajun Country Tours in Breaux Bridge
1. Musical Legends Park on Bourbon Street